Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thank You Grandma and Paw Paw

Dear Grandma and Paw Paw,

   Thank you for taking care of mom and dad upon my arrival.  You helped them take care of me with ease, flexibility, joy, and love.  Mom and Dad were so excited (and surprised) by my arrival, so all of the laundry, cooking, cleaning, and grocery shopping was so thoughtful.  Everything that you did for me allowed mom and dad to care, cuddle, adore, and love me.

    I also loved all the time that I got to spend with both of you.  You got to see me change, grow, hold my head up, and hear my own voice.  I miss you both so much.  Mom and Dad do a good job of taking care of me.  And Paw Paw ...I haven't needed to be rescued too many times.

   I can't wait to see you and show you all my new tricks.

Love you so much,

Jack
Check out my smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment