Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crafty day 2

I feel that it is important to have discretion when feeding Jack, I haven't needed to feed him in a public yet but nonetheless I want to be prepared. So I was able to work on some nursing covers.  I had purchased one but I did not like the design.  It was hard to keep an eye on Jack.  

Yes Jack is under there. 
This one was my sample.  I am still making some adjustments but it was rather easy to make and only took an hour.  I added some hidden pockets in the corners to hold necessary accessories.  I am planning on making two more and I will post pictures.  Let me know if you want the instructions.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric you chose! It took me a long time to find a nursing cover that I felt covered enough for my liking. I always thought about making my own, but just don't have enough time right now to do much sewing.

    ReplyDelete