Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Very Merry-or it used to be...

Winter...Rushing...Shopping...Planning...Hurrying...Family...Time Crunch...Faster...

This is the first time that I can remember watching this season of giving pass by so quickly.  I felt rushed, overwhelmed, out of control, and there was no way to STOP time (trust me I tried).  Jack was growing, school was wrapping up, and our travel dates were quickly approaching.  I felt like I would not get everything done that I needed to get done (and I didn't).  I have so many intentions and goals to accomplish, but realizing that I am not able to accomplish everything that I wanted too...was difficult for me.  It is always hard to realize that you CAN'T do something.  (I now know that I have to plan even further ahead then I already do!!)  My goal for next year is to have things done so that I can be intentional during this special season.  

this was for our Christmas Card

Last Christmas there were only three great grand-kids

Jet-lag

Cuddles with Papa before bed

Jack in the same high chair  Grandma  used when she was a baby


Christmas 2012


Grandma and Papa and the grand-boys


Our First Christmas


Christmas Morning
The new RED barn Fall 2011




Matt's brother Jeb was able to join us around New Year's and we were all able to go to our first Bowl Game and our first NEBRASKA game.  We had a lot of fun together.  Jack did not join us...although I did see several babies I was glad that we had left Jack with Nana.  
Go Big Red
Our View

No comments:

Post a Comment