Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Jack was able to leave the hospital on Saturday, March 26th at around 6:00pm.  Matt and I were so anxious to take him home.

When we arrived home Mom and Dad had decorated the front of the house.



We had already painted our nursery but I wanted to add stars.  I planned to do this with my neighbor, Kimberly, on Friday.  Kimberly knew that I had my heart set on having these stars up so she came over Saturday and painted them for us.  I was so surprised and blessed.

Mom, Dad, Matt, and I then placed the letters for his name above his crib and placed the final couple of pictures.  Enjoy the photos.












2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the BB's from the TS's! Looks like Jack has landed on the right planet.
    Joëlle, David, Ella & Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys! I love Jack's room...and the picture of your parents...and the pictures of you guys as parents! So so great! Much love! Tyler

    ReplyDelete